Friday, February 20, 2009

Sneak Preview

Time sure has slipped through my fingers this week. I have been trying to edit pictures from the shoot I did last Friday every chance I get but I still feel as if I have barely started to work on them. Normally, I wouldn't spend a great deal of time playing with my pictures in Photoshop but since my goal was to create a fantasy world (and I lack the budget to build sets and make costumes) I plan on using it in the same way special effects artists would work on a movie (well, sort of). Hopefully, I can make my vision come to life. If not, I at least had a great time during the shoot and I got a few fashion editorial type shots out of it. For now, I thought I would at least give everyone a sneak preview of the ones I have finished so far. Oh, ya, the shoot was inspired by one of my favorite children's books, "Where the Wild Things Are" by Maurice Sendak. Here are a few of my wild things:

2 comments:

  1. What a tease! I can't wait t see how the rest of the shots turn out. You're so talented and I love working with you!! That picture of Allison (sorry if the spelling is wrong!) is AMAZING!!!! So "Top Model." I love it! Thanks so much, Julie! Love, Brittnee

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! JULIE!!!!!! You are so awesome! The pictures look so good! So I am trying to keep this post different than Britnee's because I was going to say pretty much exactly the same things but what the heck! It's true so I will say them again! You are an amazing person and an amazing photographer! I had so much fun on this shoot and I can't wait for the next one! Also I can't wait to see how the other pictures turned out!!! Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of this! Profile Picture here I come! lol. And Britnee you look just as gorgeous in your pics! SO PRETTY! Love you both! <3 Allison

    ReplyDelete