Saturday, March 16, 2013

10/52

I know, I know, I'm late posting for this week (or should I say last week). I went from working part time, to full time at a new job, and started my last class as a graduate student. AND I'm still writing my thesis. Life is beyond crazy right now. I don't know how I'm going to make time to continue with my project, but I'm not giving up yet! I keep hearing Tim Gunn’s voice in my head saying, “Make it work,” and I intend to.

Thank you Allison for being a stellar model! You can never go wrong with good company and an ocean view. 



More shots from the day:



I really love this tower. I considered using it as the official photo for this week, but the lighting is terrible.  I'll have to venture back down to the same spot for a sunset shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment