Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Oh Danny Boy

Here are my favorite images from a headshot session I did this weekend with my great friend Danny. I had a fantastic time on the shoot; it was a really cool location and my subject was the best of company. I wanted to try out a location in my town that I had been eyeballing for a while, Heritage Hill Historical Park. It is the home of several buildings from the El Toro area that date back to the 1890s. In the past I never bothered to attempt shooting there because I figured a park ranger would chase me out as soon as they saw a professional camera in my hand. However, we wen't unnoticed for a good 15 minutes and when a ranger finally did stroll by she smiled and went on her way. I was shocked. I hope I have the same luck if I decide to shoot there again.





2 comments:

  1. Stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say that I think you are a talented photographer. Hope that you put more photos on here. I will follow you if you follow me!

    ReplyDelete