Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Where the Wild Things Are

So, here it is...Where the Wild Things Are... finally! I'm not going to lie... this project has been a pain in the butt to bring to life. After being postponed for a month, long hours spent making the masks, getting rained out so we couldn't finish shooting and me being indecisive in the editing room, I am finished. It's not quite how I imagined it... but I still like the results.

If only I had a big budget to spend on these things...

Here are my favorites:





I want to give a great big thank you to Caitlin, Brittnee, Adam, Kristen and Allison for modeling for me (and Tara who was there in spirit)! You guys have no idea how much I appreciate your support and friendship! I can't wait for out next shoot!

2 comments:

  1. Love them.
    You have too much talent, Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first, the horns are so COOL. I really like the ram horns. Secondly, geez - Brittnee is such a good model, she always has it down. Hopefully I can be there in more than spirit soon!

    These photos are brilliant, and I really like how all the wild things are girls. Really beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete