Friday, January 18, 2013

3/52

So... I'm not too thrilled about this picture, but I've been home sick all week, so I haven't been able to venture out to shoot anything on location.  I really hesitated to post it, but my sister reassured me that 52 is a big number and I'm probably not going to have the time to produce something fantastic every week.  The perfectionist in me hated hearing that, but I knew she was right.  I took this in an upstairs room of my house as the sun was setting yesterday.  I know there are a lot of anti lens flare people out there, but I don't care, I like the effect and intentionally use it a handful of  my photographs. Anyway, hopefully I'll be better next week so I can get back out there and bring to life one of my more conceptual ideas. Have a good weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment